GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S&B intake, AWE Track CB, MAP Downpipe

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
So, I have more stuff for sale.

S&B intake with the dry filter, fits MK7 only, it will not fit MK7.5 this thing is pretty new, it was on the car for a few hundred miles so it is pretty new.

AWE track Edition Cat back, with the black tips, the CB is around 2.5 years old and it was on the car for about 18k miles, it is in great shape except one of the black tips lost a bit of the black color (pictured)while cleaning them, not a big deal since you will not be able to see it once is installed, also the muffler scraped( pictured) a bit after install, I corrected it quickly after install.
Would prefer local pick up, I can drive up to an hour to meet or I could ship but the buyer will need to pay for shipping.

MAPerformance GESI Catted & Resonated.
This DP was on my non PP GTI for around 2.5 k miles still looks brand new.
I had a JB4 and never had a CEL come up, I didn’t have a spacer and still no CEL.
Fine print lol, while removing the DP the V clamp rod snapped ( pictured) there is enough room to put another but in but the buyer may need to order a new one from MAPerformance around 10 or 15 bucks, that’s about it.

S&B intake ————————230.00 SOLD

AWE Track CB —————500.00 SOLD

MAP DP GESI cat & Resonated - 650.00 SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dingalingaring

Ready to race!
Hey again.... wish you would have told me you were parting out your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could have saved money on shipping lol..... PM ME FOR CATBACK

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Hey again.... wish you would have told me you were parting out your car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could have saved money on shipping lol..... PM ME FOR CATBACK

Lol, I believe that I did, I sold the car a few weeks ago and I’m almost done selling all of the aftermarket parts.

The Catback is gone, forum member came and picked it up yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk