GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18 x 8.5 et42

Jens_mk7

Yo! So I’m going to be lowering my mk7 gti with Raceland Coilovers. I want to know if I were to buy wheels of 18 x 8.5 et42, will I have any fitment issues? I know the drop on the Coilovers can be quite a bit but I want the car to look flushed to the wheels or just enough where it doesn’t rub. I’m running on 235/40R/18 tires right now and not really going to change since I just got these and it was for my last wheel set that I sold. Sorry I’m a noob when it comes to fitment lol let me know what you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jens_mk7

I wish lol but I can’t.. I’ve been running on nuespeed springs and shocks have been done for months. So I’m kinda in a need of something. I wanted solo werks but I found a deal with these Raceland. I couldn’t pass on it. I heard they are decent for the price. I’ll upgrade later on when I actually have money to spend like that haha

Yosmk7

I wish lol but I can’t.. I’ve been running on nuespeed springs and shocks have been done for months. So I’m kinda in a need of something. I wanted solo werks but I found a deal with these Raceland. I couldn’t pass on it. I heard they are decent for the price. I’ll upgrade later on when I actually have money to spend like that haha

Im running racelands and honestly its as good or maybe even better than just running springs. And i bought mine brand new for $300 so it was only $20-$30 more than springs so why the hell not right? Its not too stiff or too soft. Ive drove in multiple mk7s with lower springs and its just as good but height adjustable

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk