GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: H&R Street Performance Coilover Kit

thelagisreal

Hello buyer,

I am selling a used complete H&R "street performance" Coilover system for the MK7 GTI. It is completely functional, no damage, and was only used for around 1,200 miles. Ride quality is exceptional and is almost OEM but with adjustable height. I am running air suspension and no longer need it. I am located in NYC and pick up is preferred but if you want shipped, you would have to pay for shipping. Size of box is 17" x 27" weight=50lbs. This suspension kit is top quality and it retails for around $1300.00. I am willing to let it go for $650.00 bucks. Please do not contact me for trades (NO TRADES), price is NON-NEGOTIABLE, or any irrelevant questions. Google the product and only contact me when you are ready to buy. This just happens to be a great deal and whomever buys it is getting just that. (I also have an AWE high flow DP for sale retails for 1300 im selling it for 700) Thanks!

GTI Dude 11

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
gti
can you send a pic of the kit to therealvrtatmsndotcom and can you tell me if this suspension uses the oem upper mounts and bearings?
thanks

It does use the stock mounts and bearings, I have the same kit. But you should upgrade if you put these on....