GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

15' Golf R Partout: intake, exhaust, fmic, boost gauge

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Hey friends!

I am bummed to let her go but I am buying a house and moving into a 2016 4Runner Trail here in Colorado. I need something that allows me to camp, snowboard, and go over rough terrain.

Everything is still on my car currently but will be removed next week by Bluewater Performance(http://www.bwperformance.com/). I will ship or make local deals.
PICTURES TO COME NEXT WEEK ONCE ALL IS REMOVED...JUST WILL HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR NOW.

I PREFER VENMO, CASH, OR YOU CAN PAYPAL MY WORK.

I still have my 59,000 mile R32 so I am not to upset lol!

I have for sale:

APR FMIC used for 2,000ish miles = $780

APR Boost gauge used for 1.5 months. This is the left vent gauge with the blue needles - $300

Injen Evolution Intake used for 1 year(GTI version but its the same damn thing with that small plug on it) = $360

Milltek Catless downpipe and Track Exhaust(used for around 6 months)(essentially straight pipe into muffler) = $1,100 for the cat-back and $500 for the cat-less downpipe

I might have boost hoses from APR and Spulen pipes but undecided if I am going to remove those small items.

please send me an email to dcarter@massroots.com to get a MUCH quicker response than on here.

Thanks for looking!
-Dustin

Last edited:

JakeFromStateFarm

Ready to race!
Not trying to be rude, but you can get the boost gauge and the intake new for cheaper than you're asking.