GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 Lapiz Golf R. for SALE

Jas76

2017 Golf R DSG Lapiz Blue

I am trying to sale my ride before possible trade in. I would like to see it go to a fellow MK7 member. I bought her new in the fall(August 2016). It is my daily driver and the total miles at this moment is sitting at 24k. 95% is all highway commute and is garaged at home and work. It has never been smoke in and the paint is in overall fantastic condition. Wheels have no curb rash, tires are the original ones with an estimated 10-15k tread left.
There is 1 small (very small) ding below the drivers side door handle. This happened day 2 of ownership. sigh.... which in reality most people wouldn't even see it. {Can provide photo if requested)

As far as modifications it has never been ecu tuned.. May be the only R in existence that has not been tuned! LOL.

Has all MY2017 Golf R options
- DSG
- Driver Assistance ACC
- DSS, Dynamic suspension
- Navigation (Car/Apple Play)

Current mods:

- 35% window tint (NC legal)
- VMR sport springs with Black Forest wheel spacer setup (8mm Front/12mm Rear). (Also provide the stock springs as well)
- Has the full Maxton Designs kit , V2 front splitter, side skirts, v1 wing/lip, and rear corner pieces.

Very clean car.. I have had no issues with the car, and has been serviced according to VW standards/specs. This car has been babied since the day I have owned it. (I have never used the launch control)I take car ownership seriously and like to take care of things I own.

VIN# wvwvf7au5hw071704

I am asking $31k. but we can talk!! Price can be negotiated slightly.

If interested, I can send more photos.

Feel free to PM me anytime and I can provide you with a phone number if you want to chat?

Thank you for looking!

- Jason

Last edited:

Jas76

some photos!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jas76

few more pics from gloomy day today. She needs a bath, weather is not cooperative atm.

Jas76

Bump!!!

Time is running out.. I need her gone before end of the Month!

$30500!!!