GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: IS38 Revision T Turbo

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
FS: IS38 Revision T Turbo (SOLD)

Bought this back in September 2017 and has been sitting in the box untouched ever since. Came off a 2017 golf R with ~8K miles on it. No issues, no shaft play, owner just upgraded to a stage 3 kit. As far as I know, this is one of the latest revisions, if not the latest.

SOLD

*Reason for selling (before I get asked): Want to put funds towards an upgraded clutch + not sure if I wanna upgrade the turbo just yet.

Last edited:

Jtcostello

is38

I have a mk7 gti with a cobb stage three kit and an apr oil catch can. would I be able to do the is38 turbo upgrade through APR or would i begin to break interals transmission etc. (6mt)

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
I have a mk7 gti with a cobb stage three kit and an apr oil catch can. would I be able to do the is38 turbo upgrade through APR or would i begin to break interals transmission etc. (6mt)

You're fine if you have a clutch

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion

As stated, internals should be ok at IS38 power levels, you're clutch will need an upgrade.

Don't know much about COBB's IC, DP, intake, etc but don't think its the best setup for this platform.