GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gtijake's Drone Free Turboback Thread

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I will try to post a vid tomorrow for you of idle and revs, hopefully get my gf to get a driving vid for ya, too!

Thanks Sam :)

Yeah man. Mine's going in Friday.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I'm late to the thread, but congrats on making an awesome single exit exhaust. I'm glad I'm not alone with feeling the duals look wrong on our 4 clyinders. I heard a catback got a Golf 1.8T might fit...? All the ones I've found are only 2.5" piping though. ��

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'm late to the thread, but congrats on making an awesome single exit exhaust. I'm glad I'm not alone with feeling the duals look wrong on our 4 clyinders. I heard a catback got a Golf 1.8T might fit...? All the ones I've found are only 2.5" piping though. ��

I’ve been considering selling this one if you’d be interested let me know. I built a louder version with dual tips I plan on turning into a production part so for advertising purposes (and because it sounds rowdy) I’ll probably be switching to the new setup soon

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Still kicking around the idea of selling this set up, I’d like to sell it locally because the downpipe is one piece as is the CBE with a single v band connection. I did make a v band adapter last night to allow the option of running this downpipe with the stock CBE

al2o3 chemical name

It is pretty dirty, but being 304L stainless it would clean up easily. We’re currently getting dumped on by hurricane Florence so you’ll have that ha