GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where to get rims in Ontario?

Squishy

Ready to race!
Anyone know where in Ontario I can get some winter rims for my 2015 GTI?

Already got the winter tires and they're 18" so the rims need to be 18" too. Can you even get steelies in that size? I don't care too much about looks, just want them cheap.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone know where in Ontario I can get some winter rims for my 2015 GTI?

Already got the winter tires and they're 18" so the rims need to be 18" too. Can you even get steelies in that size? I don't care too much about looks, just want them cheap.

Pmctire.com

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
are the stock wheels machine face? The car has been running the stock rims every winter since 2015 and they still look like new.

yes. they are. i am betting the oem ones are better quality.
if you are looking for local go to ykwwheels.com and check out their wheels then go to tire discounter group and enter your postal code for a dealer in barrie.
i have the eurodesign legend wheel for my winters. look great and they have direct fit wheels.

Squishy

Ready to race!
Yeah but I don't know anything about wheels so I don't want to risk buying on kijiji cause if there's anything wrong with the wheels I wouldn't even know. I figure if I buy from a reputable store they are guaranteed to fit and be in good shape, and at least I can return them if there's a problem.

koolgreen

Ready to race!
Yeah but I don't know anything about wheels so I don't want to risk buying on kijiji cause if there's anything wrong with the wheels I wouldn't even know. I figure if I buy from a reputable store they are guaranteed to fit and be in good shape, and at least I can return them if there's a problem.

I just tried wheelwiz and they seemed to be good to deal with....

My oem machine face rims are nice looking and they are coated with a clear coat, so they are still pretty good, but I do not drive them in the winter as I take them off from dec to march ...They have seen snow in late fall and early winter with the all season tires and it is still in good condition after 8 years....