SOLD

Just bought a truck, so I need to get rid of my Golf, some key details:
  • DAP + Nav
  • 6 speed manual transmission
  • 17,665 miles (11/16 build date)
  • Asking $31,000
  • Located in Cincinnati, OH
  • VIN: WVWWF7AU7HW133124

Full album (120 pictures, including under carriage photos): https://photos.app.goo.gl/QUqmphyx9PnSuYgr5

I love this car and I'm going to be sad to see it go, but I've decided to prioritize having a tow vehicle for my track car. I've done my best to take care of this car, it's lived in a garage and always been parked in the far corners of parking lots.

Before I got this car (w/ ~5400 miles) it was a dealer demo. I bought it with some lip damage in front of the passenger front wheel, hard to see when standing over the car, but I've tried to document this in the photo album. There are now further scrapes under the front lip, also documented.

Shortly after buying the car I had it clear bra'd and ceramic coated, although unfortunately there are a couple of stone chips on the hood from before this was done. Front lower grill and VW emblem are not wrapped and have some evidence of stone chips.

I've done all maintenance myself, which has just involved oil+filter changes every 5,000 miles. These are documented in the binder pictured in the album.

Modifications:
  • OEM European Dark Cherry LED Tail Lights, with wiring for full RoW functionality + OEM rear fog light switch
  • OEM European folding mirrors w/ puddle lights + OEM folding switch
  • ECS Tuning clutch bleeder block + clutch return spring is removed
  • Stek clear bra on entire front of the car, GTechniq Pro ceramic coating
  • Added OEM spare tire + tool kit (including foam tool holder and rear hatch trim imported from Europe)
  • Volkswagen accessory Homelink + Compass rearview mirror
  • Otherwise, car is unmodified
I have all parts that were removed from the car, they will be included in the sale!

Demonstration of tail light functionality that I made during install (blinkers are coded to blink in unison now, but I can tell you how to change it to alternating):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFiJrbPUs8

Car will also come with:
  • Winter wheels, 17" Mk5 GTI wheels powder coated black. Tires are old and probably should be replaced
  • OEM floor mats + Findway rubber backed carpet mats
  • Volkswagen sunshade
  • RossTech cable

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited: