GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Konig Rennform - Custom Color - 18x8 5x112 - $600 - SoCal

jtitocci

Ready to race!
Sold sold sold - and sold.

Set of (4) Konig Rennform's, custom painted.
Model Number: RF8851245G
Diameter/Width: 18×8
Wheel Bolt pattern: 5×112
Offset: 45
Center Bore: 66.56
FLOW FORMED18.40lbs each.

I had these on a 2016 Volkswagen GTI. They acquired a few small bends (no cracks) over the course of 2 years, (all still held air). I decided to take them to a shop, and get them straightened, and had them painted (Please read: These are PAINTED, not coated). The color is a metallic bronze/gold color. These come with a set of Black Conical M14x1.5 lug nuts, and a set of (4) Aluminum Hubcentric rings.

I love these wheels, their are light, and VERY strong (flow formed). They handled the GTI with Stage 2 well, and I would continue to run them if I didn't trade in the GTI for a truck (needed to pull a trailer).

I've done my best to represent the color in both sun, and shade as best to my ability. Willing to meet closer to LA, but not looking to deliver, unless someone is willing to do full asking price.

Only thing you will need to mount these up and go is a set of air valves, and your tires.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. PM or email J_titocci @ yahoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Agreed, that is a sweet color.

jtitocci

Ready to race!
Any pics of the bends?

This is the worst wheel, and worst bend. You can see I’m pointing at the worst bend, there was another flat spot just below my hand. I believe 2 other wheels had flat spots on the inside face.

jtitocci

Ready to race!
Willing to ship?

Yes, but buyer pays shipping. I can ship whatever way the shipper prefers (usps, ups, FedEx). All of the wheels are boxed. Roughly 10” tall, 20” wide, 20” Long. Weight should be about 22lbs each. My location is 92264, if you want to do some research, and get some quotes.

jtitocci

Ready to race!
Willing to ship?

Not sure where your located so I ran some quick numbers with the dimensions you gave me, from my location, to NY:

USPS: ~$65/ea
Ups: ~$55/ea
FedEx: ~$45/ea

I’m willing to work on the price a little, to help offset some of the shipping cost, if your interested. I’m moving from Palm Springs to Seattle next week.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
There’s a guy on e90post that uses his companies UPS account to provide cheap shipping for wheels. Some internet sleuthing should be able to find him. IIRC he can get labels to ship wheels for $40-$50 a SET

jtitocci

Ready to race!
Still available?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Still available, though I don’t get on here much, so shoot me a PM, it comes through Tapatalk.

These are no longer in SoCal, they are currently in Seattle, I moved last week, for anyone asking.

MaximunR

Passed Driver's Ed
Still available, I’m moving to Seattle too.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

morgan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI
Stunning beautiful color! What’s it called? Want to paint my wheels the same color. Btw welcome to Seattle.