GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBS Wheels installed [pics]

raydub

Ready to race!
In case anyone was looking at these. I am loving them and getting tons of compliments. 19" CH-R

Attachments

• IMG_9306.JPG
    IMG_9306.JPG
    355.5 KB · Views: 17,255

raydub

Ready to race!
Another angle : )

Attachments

• IMG_4496.JPG
    IMG_4496.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 4,194

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Looks great! [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
they look primo!

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Classic! And looks great on the CSG. These are exactly the setup I really wanted but didn't want to spend that much money so I got the poor man's version (18" CO's)

What's you're suspension setup? It looks just right and the 19's are a perfect size for that style of wheel. I wish mine were 19's, and lighter. At certain angles mine look a little on the small side, I'm not sure if it's the spoke pattern or what. I'm just on VWR's but have considered upgraded to coils someday for a *little* more drop. I probably should have kept an eye out for a set of used 19" CH's or something because your CH-R's are giving me jealousy right now. :D

raydub

Ready to race!
You car looks great, brother! I did Eibach Sportline lowering springs (about 2" drop) and actually added 10mm spacers in the rear. Spacers aren't on in the photo. Also have a Neuspeed rear sway bar (I think 25mm). Once the ride gets too harsh over time, I'll switch to a full coilover.

Your wheels look great, and don't look small. But your style has a lot of bulk in the center compared to the CH-R. All personal pref though, and your car is dope. I went cheapo and just got a GTI S. So no limited slip or cool headlights.

I think the main diff with the CH-R is the carve-out on the inner-side of the spokes (if that makes sense). Adds some dimension.

Nice ride!