GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 MK7 GTi DSG 1/4 mile

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Hey guys! Went to the track tonight and did just one pass. Never ran my car at the track before. It was fun. I think i did alright for my 1st time.

I was car in the right lane. 13.4 @110.4mph

https://imgur.com/a/8xc7zip

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
Very nice pass!!!

I scheduled a half day off from work to go and it rained! I’ve taken three half days off to go since July and it’s rained all three times... At least someone got to go!

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
Very nice pass!!!

I scheduled a half day off from work to go and it rained! I’ve taken three half days off to go since July and it’s rained all three times... At least someone got to go!

That is rough man. Hopefully you get to go soon!!! I lost to the guy in left lane. By 0.15 seconds. It was a Supercharged Tundra. Fast truck!

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I know right! I use to go every other Friday night for years, the years before kids! Lol

That sounds like a fast Tundra!

My suggestion is add an intercooler to your future mod list... if I had it to do again I would have done the intercooler and stage 1 before doing the downpipe and stage 2 software. I could not believe how much power I was loosing in the heat.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
I know right! I use to go every other Friday night for years, the years before kids! Lol

That sounds like a fast Tundra!

My suggestion is add an intercooler to your future mod list... if I had it to do again I would have done the intercooler and stage 1 before doing the downpipe and stage 2 software. I could not believe how much power I was loosing in the heat.

I shall take that advice. I appreciate it. Which intercooler do u recommend?

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
I’ve stuck with APR, but Jakes front mount looks like a great bang for the buck! It comes down to cost and your goals for the car. Don’t think you can go wrong with whatever you decide...