GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 Golf "Body Exterior" Manual

E

eric

Does anyone have this manual and can help me out?

Last edited:
E

eric

I wanted to mention this one more time before having to pay someone to do something that is probably really simple.

Does anyone have the manual or have a 2017 Golf that can provide any insight?

Thank you!

Eric

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Google the Mk7 Bently manual. And buy it or get it otherwise.

Edit: Or try your hand at "real" mechanics and figure it out by trial and error when there is no instructions. Although having a lot of experience working on cars helps here. I may be jaded because I have to work on a shit ton of old cars with no repair instructions.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
E

eric

Thanks everyone for offering advice and resources.

Google the Mk7 Bently manual. And buy it or get it otherwise.

I have tried for hours on god knows how many occasions to get the T10389 to do what it's supposed to do... I think the hole that was there for that tool is no longer present on the door. I wish I could have found the manual you mentioned on Google, but no luck.

That's someone in here who had to change out the handles.

Edit:
Found this
http://workshop-manuals.com/volkswa...installing_cover_cap_(without_lock_cylinder)/

Same as above (no luck with those pictures and the T10389), and thanks for the links anyhow.

What are you trying to do? I have removed the handles on my car multiple times and it’s a 2017

Trying to remove the external, rear door handle... How did you get yours off? I'm using the T10389 tool in a small hole under the rubber seal that goes along the side of the door. That's the only hole I have on my door.