GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM 19" Pretoria Wheels 5x112 ET50 19x8 (Riverside, CA)

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Are they powdercoated? Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Coming up to the bay area anytime soon?

GoatAutomotive

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE, DSG
I thumbed my nose at the powder coating because I love the OE finish...until I saw the pic! Finish looks great. Not a cheap rattle can deal. GLWS to someone in the CA area.

RBT-Tuned

2.5 5-cyl
Coming up to the bay area anytime soon?

Nothing on the books right now ;)

I thumbed my nose at the powder coating because I love the OE finish...until I saw the pic! Finish looks great. Not a cheap rattle can deal. GLWS to someone in the CA area.

Thank you! You can buy these wheels in gloss black. I think the satin black has a cleaner appearance.

Interested. Do you have more pictures of each wheel?

https://imgur.com/a/k8k7btO

Last edited:

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Thank you! You can buy these wheels in gloss black. I think the satin black has a cleaner

While you can buy this wheel *style* in gloss black, you wouls not be buying the same exact wheel. Your wheels are 19x8 and flow formed. The gloss black Pretorias are 18x7.5 and cast, so they are smaller in every respect and weigh more so, an important distinction

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
While you can buy this wheel *style* in gloss black, you wouls not be buying the same exact wheel. Your wheels are 19x8 and flow formed. The gloss black Pretorias are 18x7.5 and cast, so they are smaller in every respect and weigh more so, an important distinction

Technically you can still get the OEM 19” Pretoria’s in gloss black.... just not in North America :)