GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: AWE Tuning Switchpath Exhaust with Diamond Black Tips, 102mm Golf R7

carlos181

Passed Driver's Ed
Accepting best offers. Located in North Jersey willing to meet. Need to sell quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlos181

Passed Driver's Ed
$1700!! It’s a new exhaust system with less than 50 miles on the road if that. Has even gone through a break in period. Drove to a shop to install, drove home and then right back to uninstall. Already taking over a $400 hit. Need to sell ASAP!!

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Here’s the thing, most people can’t see the savings in a USED product even if it is like new. It’s still used and unfortunately you’re still too close to new price for people to bite. Just saying.

carlos181

Passed Driver's Ed
Here’s the thing, most people can’t see the savings in a USED product even if it is like new. It’s still used and unfortunately you’re still too close to new price for people to bite. Just saying.

Here’s the thing also, if you have some type of advice or input then a private message would have sufficed. Your comment does nothing in the sense of getting this exhaust sold or interested in for actual potential buyers. Now let me ask this.. if you’re in the market and would like to make an offer, then by all means state that. I did state however in the post I am accepting best offers. There are people out there that would love to have new or like-new condition products sold at a discount. No matter which way you skin it, the exhaust is basically,as is, what you would get at any retail vendor that would label it as open boxed item. But I guess I appreciate your input and will take it into consideration.

Spooby

Ready to race!
Good advice.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
I’d give you $1000 if you got to get rid of it fast.

carlos181

Passed Driver's Ed
Asking $1600. Retails for $1995 plus shipping. Exhaust doesn’t even have 50 miles on it. No dings or dents.