GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lip Spoiler Suggestions?

Mkelly123

Hi guys,

Currently looking to get lip spoiler for my mk7.5.

Will be in carbon fibre. My heads torn between 4 choices, all have positive aspects.

cant seem to upload the other 2 but they are the maxton designs ones the v1 and VW that goes full way across.

Just looking to know what one you would pick from pictures below. Will be going on a tornado red gtd. thanks

Attachments

• -1147465962-88279845.jpg
    -1147465962-88279845.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 802
  • 422703802-365792734.jpg
    422703802-365792734.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 795

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Check out aerofabb. Looks more streamlined vs the stuck on look.

GTIdre1

Ready to race!
Went with second one. Will see how it is when arrives. I ordered carbon mirrors from same seller as really happy with them, so hopefully this will be the same

Do you have a link for the one you ordered? Is it the one the in the original post? You mentioned liking 4, but I only see what looks like one carbon fiber spoiler. Definitely looks good and I don't mind the "stuck on" look, lol. I was going to go with the spoiler from the Rabbit Edition, but this looks better imo. Thanks!

GTIdre1

Ready to race!
Went with second one. Will see how it is when arrives. I ordered carbon mirrors from same seller as really happy with them, so hopefully this will be the same

Actually.. do you have a link for the last one? I like that one. Thanks!

Mkelly123

Link posted above this post is for the last one. Ordered yesterday so hopefully in couple weeks when it arrives will get it fitted and post some pics ��

GTIdre1

Ready to race!
Link posted above this post is for the last one. Ordered yesterday so hopefully in couple weeks when it arrives will get it fitted and post some pics ��
Right on! Thanks!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
bump. any pics of spoiler installed? fitment? i'm looking for a rear spoiler as well but aside from the aerofabb spoiler, I'm not happy with the options we have.

Last edited: