GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy - S2T Performance Paddles

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Thank you for your Interest in our Product and for your participation in the VWGolf.net Group-Buy.

The B2 Paddle Shifters have the most surface contact area, followed by the B1, and B3.

Our B1 Paddle Shifters extend higher on the top, than on the bottom. More of a classic F1 style Paddle Shifter.
Both the B2 and B3 Paddle Shifters extend equally from top to bottom (allowing more shifting space regardless of hand placement on the steering wheel) The B2 Paddle Shifter is taller than the B3 and is angled towards the driver for easier access and more clearance between the multi-function levers. Some prefer the swept angled B2 Paddle Shifter, some don't.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Received the above information regarding the dimensions of the different models.

tobys

Received the above information regarding the dimensions of the different models.

They should put this description on their website (along with pictures of the different models fitted on a car). I liked the idea of their paddles nut was put off my having no idea of size - until I read this! Thanks for posting it!

Brolly

Passed Driver's Ed
Is shipping to South Africa possible? And if so, is it included in the price?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
this still available?