GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are you drinking?

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
This is their, "White Lightning" variety that we picked up on our way through the mountains. Gotta say, smooth, no taste, no odor.

MrsDutch says it burns like a mofo (her words, she swears like a sailor), but I'm not seeing it. I'll use it as a mixer since it doesn't have anything on its own.

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
This is their, "White Lightning" variety that we picked up on our way through the mountains. Gotta say, smooth, no taste, no odor.

MrsDutch says it burns like a mofo (her words, she swears like a sailor), but I'm not seeing it. I'll use it as a mixer since it doesn't have anything on its own.
My chest is still burning and my head is a little woozy, but you can handle it, you old fuddy dud.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Crazy how real homemade moonshine tastes so good and smooth. I have some 140 proof that I acquired from an undisclosed location (my stovetop still is only for essential oils). The store bought stuff is pretty good too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Fellow hop heads, would anyone in Southern California be interested in attending Brew Hee Haw at a discount? I'm selling my ticket due to scheduling issues. DM me if interested. 7/14 @ OC Fair 6PM. Ticket comes with complementary in/out access to the Fair and I believe a free ride from ARTIC to the stop in costa mesa.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Lessee, started the day off with some Cuban style Cafe Bustelo. Mostly good ole Greenville Co. tap for daily hydration, a Dr. Brown Black Cherry for lunch, and ended with Tito's Handmade Vodka, chilled. Have a 3/4 growler of R.J. Rockers Bell Ringer Double IPA for the brewed mood and a hand worth Mason jar of my uncle's first cut 160 proof jet fuel when I want to go blind.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Lessee, started the day off with some Cuban style Cafe Bustelo. Mostly good ole Greenville Co. tap for daily hydration, a Dr. Brown Black Cherry for lunch, and ended with Tito's Handmade Vodka, chilled. Have a 3/4 growler of R.J. Rockers Bell Ringer Double IPA for the brewed mood and a hand worth Mason jar of my uncle's first cut 160 proof jet fuel when I want to go blind.
Now Dutch is going to have to change the thread to "What are you NOT drinking?" so the list can be shorter. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Now Dutch is going to have to change the thread to "What are you NOT drinking?" so the list can be shorter. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This dude took the day off. I'm not bad at getting my drink on but... Damn...

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
This dude took the day off. I'm not bad at getting my drink on but... Damn...

Naw, that was a work day :D. Just 1 of the Cuban coffees to kick start the day, Greenville Co. tap is water and there I DID overindulge, maybe close to a gallon (gets hot outside with all my stuff on chasin bad guys ;)). 1 12oz soda with lunch, and a finger or 2 of the Titos to cap it all off. I would sub the beer or shine if the mood struck me but dear God not all that at once. Ain't back in college, I'm old and a really cheap date these days.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Something homemade and 104 proof

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk