GOLFMKV

(DC Metro) Austin Wheels w/ Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Tires - $500

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
(DC Metro) Austin Wheels w/ Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Tires - SOLD

The wheels/tires have been sold!

Up for sale is a used set of Austin wheels with Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 tires.

This was my winter wheel/tire setup and I am selling because I’m moving soon and don’t need two sets of wheels and tires.

The wheels are in so-so condition (maybe a 3 out of 5) and do show signs of use. They were purchased used with about 50k miles on them. There is some curb rash and various nicks/marks, one with a fairly large scrape. There is also some semi-permanent brake dust stuck on the inner channel behind the spokes. Cosmetics aside, I’ve had no issues with vibrations on the highway and all four hold air.

The tires are the stock size (225/40-18) and were installed at my local VW dealer in November 2016 including new value stems. They’re in great shape and only have 8k miles on them. No plugs, patches, track days or other issues to note.

I am in the DC area and am happy to meet up locally. I will not ship, sorry, it’s just too much expense and hassle for everyone especially for a cheap set of wheels. I would also like to try and sell these as a set and not separate at this point.

If you have any questions or want to see any additional images just let me know. Thanks!

Last edited: