GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kessy owners - where are you putting your key?

Jarbear

Ready to race!
I keep it hanging from my belt loop into my back pocket using an HK clip w/ strap. Nestles nicely against my left buttcheek. No discomfort at all.

SQLnovice

If this ever becomes an issue for me , I will start wearing a fanny pak or I'll get a man purse. As a last resort, I can borrow my wife's purse, but then I would have to figure out where to put that. Man, life is complicated.
Just kidding, any pocket for me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
If this ever becomes an issue for me , I will start wearing a fanny pak or I'll get a man purse. As a last resort, I can borrow my wife's purse, but then I would have to figure out where to put that. Man, life is complicated.
Just kidding, any pocket for me.

Dont kid yourself, theres no room in your wife's purse because that's where she stores your balls*.

* please dont cry about that comment, it's a joke.

SQLnovice

Dont kid yourself, theres no room in your wife's purse because that's where she stores your balls*.

* please dont cry about that comment, it's a joke.
Lol, that's true. I finally realized giving it up was a lot easier than fighting to keep it.

K.A.I.N.

Ready to race!
I chuckled at the snark. To be fair to the OP, I hate having anything in my pants pockets, driving or otherwise. Jacket pockets are fine, but I'm so conditioned from decades of taking the keys out that KESSY is still not muscle memory for me yet. When I need to charge my phone and/or use Android Auto I end up tossing my keys, wallet, and phone in the center console cubby.

This is me painting with a broad brush, but I think systems like KESSY work best for women who carry all their sh!t in their purse. I only carry on my person the bare minimum of what I need at that moment so KESSY ends up not being a huge convenience for me. Plus, I wish the fob was slimmer/lighter.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
a touch of electrical tape wrapped around the key blade itself. enuf friction where you have to pry it out if needed (one or two wraps)

Mud

Hockey

Ready to race!
I activated auto-locking via OBD11. Now my keys don't leave my pocket, I love it that way.

adam1991

Banned
I activated auto-locking via OBD11. Now my keys don't leave my pocket, I love it that way.

Why would they have ever left your pocket in the first place?

Were you removing them in order to lock the car?

You do know that you could lock the doors with a mere touch of the door handle, didn't you? All without the keys leaving your pocket?

Turning on auto-locking wasn't required just for the purpose of keeping the keys in your pocket. Mine never leave my pocket today, and I have not turned on auto-locking. I just touch the door handle after I close the door.

Hockey

Ready to race!
Why would they have ever left your pocket in the first place?

Were you removing them in order to lock the car?

You do know that you could lock the doors with a mere touch of the door handle, didn't you? All without the keys leaving your pocket?

Turning on auto-locking wasn't required just for the purpose of keeping the keys in your pocket. Mine never leave my pocket today, and I have not turned on auto-locking. I just touch the door handle after I close the door.

I couldn't tell you how many times I would forget that and pull my keys out anyway or turn around after a few feet to lock it