GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Wheel Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
Now i thought I have seen it all in the detailing world. A retard who is about to clean his wheels uses compressed air to blow off loose brake dust that would have come off with sonax and a rinse. Probably a pressure rinse will get the job done regardless!

I see that you are married judging from the band on your old and saggy skin hands, too bad your air compressor blows you more than your missus...she is probably off chasing after other men who will please her since her husband wastes time with his little air compressor.

ok whatever with the jokes..They're honestly not even remotely funny, if they were i'd applaud you on at least that... Anyway back on topic, why introduce water and rust out your rotors when there's no need? Serious question. My wheels and rotors are pristine... wanna a pic of those too ? :rolleyes: My high temp sealant does exactly the same job as a ceramic coating, i am literally blowing off the dust and wiping them back to a full shine, clearly it has zero effect on the paintwork, you've seen it with your own eyes now and i accept your silent apology. The method i mention, gives a protective top up synthetic coating every week. I've used Sonax and Speed Masters. Same but slower results. I've used mitts, and the biggest problem with mitts, whilst kinder on the hands is they get very dirty very quickly on wheels and need a wash after every clean, so you'd need a bucket of them if cleaning on a weekly basis, and you can't wash brake dust contaminated mitts with anything else. i doubt people care to own a few buckets of mitts, given the storage requirements. Whereas a bucket of brake dust contaminated MF's can all go together in a bucket along with all the other dirty MF's.. Separated from the quality paint MF's...(in case you're wondering) Once you have a couple of buckets worth, throw them in the wash all together.. Not a dirty mitt in the weekly wash.

Anyway plenty of ways to skin a cat.. I like my way the best, after exploring just about every other option. You don't go dropping $50 on some speed masters, if you're not someone who wants the best for their wheels. I'm just offering the OP some decent advice.. If he chooses to take it up, good for him. If not so be it.

As for my 40yr old mother of two wife. Well she blows pretty damn good, despite those false teeth and age wrinkles! But until you're able to show me a pic of your fat fuck of a munter..of course this is assuming, given your low standards on what actually is appealing.......... i'll just accept that she's a darn sight better than whatever you are or EVER will be mounting.

Goodbye homo ! ;)

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
As for my 40yr old mother of two wife. Well she blows pretty damn good, despite those false teeth and age wrinkles! But until you're able to show me a pic of your fat fuck of a munter..of course this is assuming, given your low standards on what actually is appealing.......... i'll just accept that she's a darn sight better than whatever you are or EVER will be mounting.

Oh come on now, you just gave him some material for his lonely night lol

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
First we had Australians posting pictures upside down, now it's Germans or something tilted I don't know.

Anyways, here is the American version.

Nice file name too.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I dunno man, she's lookin' pretty damn good for 40.

Now, your turn to post a bikini pic (your fiance, not you in your speedo). You know, for science. Gotta have a fair comparison.

ATAR1

I came in here for wheel brush suggestions... But ended up getting a lot more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
I came in here for wheel brush suggestions... But ended up getting a lot more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Air compressor man is trying to act like a young bull again. The retard post pics of his wife in a bikini. Push him a bit further and he will start posting pics of his wife neked.

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
GF is not bad fair play...... but you Grey Panther......... the name is wrong fella.. It aint no panther we're looking at. Halloween is over ! take off the mask.

Horse walks into a bar.... barman says, now now, whats with the long face.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I just can’t believe someone 40ish is (again) getting into it with a kid. And the incredibly mature language. You guys should be proud

Embarrassing. Unsubscribing

TheDoc46

Ready to race!
This thread has raised our forum's standard to another level!

Doc, panther, pm me if you want to get banned. Seriously fuck off with the shit posts that you guys have tainted this thread with. You guys are a drain on the community. Seriously.

I just can’t believe someone 40ish is (again) getting into it with a kid. And the incredibly mature language. You guys should be proud

Embarrassing. Unsubscribing

Come on, its just a bit of harmless banter / fun... Why so serious? We don't have anything actually against each other.. chill. I would of preferred you to see the funny side.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Come on, its just a bit of harmless banter / fun... Why so serious? We don't have anything actually against each other.. chill. I would of preferred you to see the funny side.

Yeah, we are strangers and what can we do.....boys will be boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.