GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking For Quiet High Performance All Season Tires

Panhead48

Passed Driver's Ed
tires

I had DWS and they are supposed to be a 50,ooo miles I got 30,000. I am now try a set of General G-MAX AS-05. I like them so far, wear seems good.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I had DWS and they are supposed to be a 50,ooo miles I got 30,000. I am now try a set of General G-MAX AS-05. I like them so far, wear seems good.

Had the G-Max on a different car, I liked them. I also have had good luck with Cooper Zeon RS3s on other vehicles.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Another vote for the G-Max 05s

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
I just bought these (Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus) last week:

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...All+Season+Plus&partnum=44YR8P0ASPXL&i1_Qty=4

They are very quiet, have great ride quality and perform way better than my original Hankook Grand Touring All Season tires that were originally on the car. I was worried upgrading to the Pirelli's would cause the ride quality to be too harsh, but I think it is actually better. They are excellent tires.

Ditto. Great tires

knollMk7

Ready to race!
yup Pirelli P-Zero All Season Plus.... a very, very good tire. Almost unknown until a couple of months ago, because Tirerack apparently wasn't stocking them until then.

I got them through some other source back in July 2018 through a Walmart internet order.

Excellent dry and wet performance, very comfortable ride

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Anyone have the "H" speed rated A/S3+? I have the Y rated. I love them, don't think they are loud. If the road surface is rough, they definitely make a little noise. I just wonder how different the "H" speed rated version of the tire would be, for MPG and noise.