GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI JB4 for sale

wnaegeli449

Parted ways with the GTI, so now I'm selling the Jb4. I've been running the JB4 on Map 2 for two years and have absolutely loved it. No other modifications, this is how the car should have felt from the factory.

Bought the unit new, no issues whatsoever. All clips are intact, the Jb4 comes with the data cable (not pictured).

Asking $375. Located in Ann Arbor MI. Would prefer local pickup, but can coordinate shipping as well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 684
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 678
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 669

SeabeeGTI

Car(s)
2017 GTI SE PP DSG
I have a stock 2017 GTI PP and interested in this as a mod. Not looking for huge power and do not want to do a Down pipe. Just want her to pull a bit harder. Do you have the paperwork that it came with like instructions etc.

Just for fun I'm an MSU fan. Hopefully we can still work a deal. Assuming you are a U of M fan.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Damn, if this had been for sale 2 months ago, it could have been a local sale.

ImMrMeeseeks

Ready to race!
I have a stock 2017 GTI PP and interested in this as a mod. Not looking for huge power and do not want to do a Down pipe. Just want her to pull a bit harder. Do you have the paperwork that it came with like instructions etc.

Just for fun I'm an MSU fan. Hopefully we can still work a deal. Assuming you are a U of M fan.
So if they're not then you won't buy it? Lol

Ok if SeaBee backs out then I will buy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk