GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 Weeks with APR+ on '18 GTI SE

adam1991

Banned
technically speaking, your warranty is not intact.

You replaced the VW new car factory warranty with a third party service contract.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Wow - lol

adam1991

Banned
Sorry, I have a low tolerance for ignorance.

So knowing only what you wrote, and responding to it, is "ignorance"?

To answer your question above: no, I don't think you know that. The reason I don't think you know that is, it's not what you wrote.

Why would you write one thing when you meant another, and then jump on people when they don't read your fucking mind?

Talk about ignorant.

adam1991

Banned
Just wanted to post a little 'review' on the APR+ tune I had installed two weeks ago.

I just purchased an '18 GTI SE (my third GTI, 1985, 2012, 2018) and although the power was improved over the 2012 (especially the torque), I wanted more. I wanted to keep my warranty intact so my choices were JB4 or APR+, I chose APR+, and I couldn't be happier.

As far as anyone knows based on what you wrote, you are ignorant as to what you bought.

If you meant something else, then write what you actually mean.

No, you didn't "keep your warranty intact". That idea is just plain ignorant. Your factory new car powertrain warranty is now null and void. It's as intact as Kim Kardashian's hymen.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Cut it out - both of you....or we can just delete the thread

adam1991

Banned
Once again, Adam single-handedly clarifies facts

There, I fixed that for you, buddy.

If I saved even one innocent person from thinking that "hey, with APR+ I keep my warranty!--I know because I read it in the forum!" then mission accomplished.

Apparently that...bothers you.

rich_in_cincy

There, I fixed that for you, buddy.

If I saved even one innocent person from thinking that "hey, with APR+ I keep my warranty!--I know because I read it in the forum!" then mission accomplished.

Apparently that...bothers you.

Dear Asshat1991, Here is the exact verbiage from APR's website. You're either too stupid to spell APR or too lazy to type it, so I pasted it here. Now GFY.

Taken directly from GOAPRPLUS.COM
" APR Plus is backed by a limited powertrain warranty that offers coverage through the duration of your original limited factory powertrain warranty!"

I see the word 'Warranty' and no mention of service contract. I state facts not opinions.