GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
https://www.vividracing.com/wortec-aluminum-oil-pan-volkswagen-golf-mk7-ea888-1415-p-150961664.html

Never used, in original package. Asking SOLD OBO plus shipping. This will fit the following vehicles:
  • Volkswagen GTI (2006-2019) 2.0T TSI
  • Volkswagen Golf R (2015-2019) 2.0T TSI
  • Volkswagen Golf (2006-2019) 1.8T TSI
  • Volkswagen Jetta (2006-2019) 2.0T TSI
  • Volkswagen Jetta (2006-2019) 1.8T TSI
  • Volkswagen Alltrack (2016-2019) 1.8T TSI
  • Volkswagen Beetle (2012-2018) 1.8T TSI
  • Volkswagen Beetle (2012-2018) 2.0T TSI
  • Volkswagen Passat (2012-2018) 1.8T TSI
  • Volkswagen Passat (2012-2018) 2.0T TSI
  • Volkswagen Tiguan (2009-2018) 2.0T TSI
  • Audi A3 (2005-2018) 2.0T TSI
  • Audi S3 (2015-2018) 2.0T TSI
  • Audi TT (2008-2015) 2.0T TSI
  • Audi TTS (2018-2019) 2.0T TSI
  • Audi Q3 (2015-2019) 2.0T TSI

3C98E48B-A970-4BA6-B0B9-AC6138721FE7.jpeg

Last edited:

FlyByr

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 Sportwagen SEL
Where can you get this oil pan for $50?
There were screenshots on FB showing that he bought it for dirt cheap and then turned right around and tried to flip it for huge $$$, even stating that he had it for a while but "didn't use it".

And he even conveniently edited this post today to take out the pic of the same ripped box that the $50 listing had.

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
There were screenshots on FB showing that he bought it for dirt cheap and then turned right around and tried to flip it for huge $$$, even stating that he had it for a while but "didn't use it".
All I see is false claims and accusations. From a new member at that. You have no idea what I paid or where I purchased it from. But yet here you are lol.

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
Who cares if he got it for a cheap deal or even free. I've sold tons of parts I've gotten for free, I don't see what's wrong if it's sold for a reasonable price. It's a mute point on what he actually got it for.
Someone gets it!

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI

And he even conveniently edited this post today to take out the pic of the same ripped box that the $50 listing had.
Are you jealous that you're not the one making the profit? Realtors, dealerships, people that flip cars do the same thing all the time. Hell, all the crap you buy in stores from China is probably market 50 times the actual price. If the item is in the condition he advertise it is worth close to or as much as the new item... too bad for the one that sold it to him, either he didn't know the actual price of the unit or he didn't care and wanted it gone.

Edit to add... what he is doing is not price gouging. Price gouging is when you ask more than what the item is worth in case of a spike in demand that suppliers can't meet. Like gas stations charging more for gas when there is a shortage. Normally this refers to necessities, not to auto parts.

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI

Even if it's true I don't see a problem here. It's worth what it's worth, regardless what someone else paid for it.

If I bought a property for 50k and it's now worth 500k in the current market, guess what I'm selling it for? How is this any different?

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
Even if it's true I don't see a problem here. It's worth what it's worth, regardless what someone else paid for it.

If I bought a property for 50k and it's now worth 500k in the current market, guess what I'm selling it for? How is this any different?
I think we proved our point here 😅, surely our new member here FlyByr has a lot to learn about the world

FlyByr

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 Sportwagen SEL
I think we proved our point here 😅, surely our new member here FlyByr has a lot to learn about the world
Wow, it says new member, who has been on here longer than you. There's a reason they booted you from the FB group, you turned around and posted an item for sale the day after you bought the day before, and reposted it with his images, it wasn't honest.

Oh, and it's not "on sale" at USP, that's they're actual price. The on sale is to hook people in, but surely you knew about that since you know more about the world than I do. :rolleyes:

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
Wow, it says new member, who has been on here longer than you. There's a reason they booted you from the FB group, you turned around and posted an item for sale the day after you bought the day before, and reposted it with his images, it wasn't honest.

Oh, and it's not "on sale" at USP, that's they're actual price. The on sale is to hook people in, but surely you knew about that since you know more about the world than I do. :rolleyes:
Thnx for bump :ROFLMAO: