GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR powder coated Delvery times

Pyzon

Ready to race!
How long did it take to get your VMR powder coated wheels?

I know they say 3/4 weeks - but how long did it take.

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
How long did it take to get your VMR powder coated wheels?

I know they say 3/4 weeks - but how long did it take.

It took about 4 weeks for mine.
Ordered in February, delivered in March.
Got the V810s in Bronze Burst; very pleased so far.

Pyzon

Ready to race!
It took about 4 weeks for mine.
Ordered in February, delivered in March.
Got the V810s in Bronze Burst; very pleased so far.

Awesome thanks!

Just waiting on some 804's in Pearl White...impatience has set in after only one week :)

Pyzon

Ready to race!
O/T

APR Stage 2 ECU / TCU / Intercooler & Hoses/Clamps, NGK RS7 Plugs, Ultimate Racing DP-catted-resonated, REVO Carbon Air Intake,
REVO springs / rear anti-roll bar, SuperPro roll center adjusting ball joints w/stock control arms, SuperPro front control arm bushing kit, HPA MQB Core Interlock Dog Bone Mount.

How is Stage 2 working out for you ? Getting it done end of the month in BW along with the charge pipes swap out and turbo muffler delete...did you dyno it? keen to see what it looks like 1mile up.

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
APR Stage 2 ECU / TCU / Intercooler & Hoses/Clamps, NGK RS7 Plugs, Ultimate Racing DP-catted-resonated, REVO Carbon Air Intake,
REVO springs / rear anti-roll bar, SuperPro roll center adjusting ball joints w/stock control arms, SuperPro front control arm bushing kit, HPA MQB Core Interlock Dog Bone Mount.

How is Stage 2 working out for you ? Getting it done end of the month in BW along with the charge pipes swap out and turbo muffler delete...did you dyno it? keen to see what it looks like 1mile up.

I haven't dynoed.
But, I'm quite pleased with the results in day-to-day driving and lapping days at HPR.
It would have been interesting to dyno bone stock, and then now, and compare both uncorrected and SAE results.
It's also depressing to see the difference between the uncorrected and SAE at this altitude, lol.

Pyzon

Ready to race!
Yah good to here - got mine on the dyno after stage one, did not do stock dyno unfortunately, but with minimal mods I got 233whp and 343 turkeys uncorrected.

At least we are all in the same boat up here, ha!