GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS in SoCal help?

S1nrgy

Hey guys! Was wondering if anyone in the San Fernando Valley has a VCDS to help me program my keyfob for the windows. I frequent to glendale/pasadena as well so I do not mind driving as long as it is a reasonable distance. Hmu!

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
I have a cable and am located on the Westside (Santa Monica). I'll work something out with you, I just can't do it this weekend as I have friends in town and have obligations through Sunday evening.

zmaster

I'm looking for VCDS help in SoCal too! I recently got the Euro LED Tail lights and it requires approximately 30 minutes of coding.

I'm located in Ventura County, but I can drive to SFV or LA. Is anyone still available and willing to help?

Scharnhorst

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking for VCDS help in SoCal too! I recently got the Euro LED Tail lights and it requires approximately 30 minutes of coding.

I'm located in Ventura County, but I can drive to SFV or LA. Is anyone still available and willing to help?

I might be around Malibu this weekend (my family's house) was going to wash my car and install the Euro Tail lights as well... i've got the VCDS cable. Did you install the lights yourself?

zmaster

oh sweet! congrats on the Euro Tails lights. I actually am expecting to receive them today, so I have not started the install.

Would you mind giving me some help with the VCDS? I could meet you in Malibu.

Scharnhorst

Passed Driver's Ed
oh sweet! congrats on the Euro Tails lights. I actually am expecting to receive them today, so I have not started the install.

Would you mind giving me some help with the VCDS? I could meet you in Malibu.

If i'm around it won't be a problem; i'm trying to figure out what my schedule going to look like this weekend. Should know a bit more later today.