GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Under the bonnet golf mk7 103tsi

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
Hi..
Can anyone who owns a golf mk 7 be kind enough to take a photo of the engine/under the bonnet. I'm wondering if mine is missing some sort of cover...?!:confused:

Welcome to the forum, perhaps you could take a pic of under your bonnet and the viewers could then let you know if there appears to be some sort of cover missing, or there are pics on the web, more so, why do beleive there is some sort of cover missing?

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
welcome to the forum. what do you suspect is missing?

also, wrong section :)

speed12

Passed Driver's Ed
Not an owner of that car - but had a Leon 1.2 TSi (105ps) the other day as a hire car and had a poke under the bonnet and it doesn't have a beauty cover on it - the engine bay install looks pretty messy, but I'm pretty sure that there is not meant to be a beauty/NVH cover over the top of it - I think this is the piece you believe might be missing (obviously, that doesn't mean 100% that the VW one doesn't have one either)

GC854

Ready to race!
GTD Engine Bay

Camera was in the car and I had to check fluids. First time the bonnet has been opened :eek: Had to check the handbook to find the release latch!

Hope it helps

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 5,811

burso

Ready to race!
The TSI engines look like this one (perhaps the TDI are the same), apart from GTI/GTD which do have a "beauty cover". What does your look like POLKA DOT? anything missing?

Attachments

• Volkswagen-Golf_2013_1600x1200_wallpaper_49 b.jpg
    Volkswagen-Golf_2013_1600x1200_wallpaper_49 b.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 17,312