GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UK Production GTD For Sale

urry1991

Hi All,

Cut a long story short, I have been offered an exchange car from production for my current golf as it was not fit for purpose.

Due to been offered a BMW 220D company car by current employer during this time frame I am now left with the exchange car which is build week 31 (this week) and is subsequently for sale.

The car will have delivery miles on unless my company car doesn't arrive beforehand. If this is the case there will be sub 250 miles on the clock.

Spec

Golf GTD 5 Door Manual
Tornado Red
Black Tartan Cloth Seats
Tech Pack (Dynaudio+Pro Nav)
Sport + Sound
19 inch Santiago Alloys
High Beam Assist
Rear View Camera

If you are interested please send me an email to
tom_urry@hotmail.com

Last edited:

pipsyp

Ready to race!
Your call entirely but you'll probably stand to do your b0ll0ck5 on it if you sell it privately even given the circumstances of the car being v new with little mileage. Private sale....people will always be haggling for the best deal and it as a 30k car might be difficult to shift to your satisfaction. VW of course would want to rob you blind and likely only give you trade money for it which I am sure would be far from ideal.

Can I ask what is the reasoning for going to the 220d company car....are you doing reams of miles that you dont want to do in your own car or is it that you really want the 220d?

Id absolutely understand it if its down to mileage as I found myself in a similar situation myself.....thankfully I was able to sell my wifes car and give her mine to use until such time we can justify getting rid.....but I definitely wouldnt do it just for the sake of having the 220d.

To be fair if you arent overly bothered about the financial side of things just ignore the post :)

urry1991

Apologies for the late reply, car is now sold ended up getting pretty much what I paid for my initial golf back selling privately.

VW said if I cancelled the order I would be offered 18k for the car I already had.