GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Gear at Cedar Point?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Rabbit82 said:
Six Flags Great Adventure is the best six flags out of all the six flag chains in the country have u been to the one here in jersey???

great adventure has some great coasters now, but the park as a whole sucks ass...things are always broken down, and it is a ghetto...definitely not the best six flags park either, the one in washington and darien lake are much cleaner and nicer overall. cedar point and kennywood shit on great adventure for roller coasters...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
^ i was born in jersey and lived here all my life, but i can't defend great adventure :laugh:

if there just for the coasters, it's awesome...

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Two weekends ago I my gf and I drove six hours to ride Top Fuel in Cedar point. We were 10 people from getting on and had to wait two hours (plus the one we had already waited) before we got on, but IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

I can't wait to go back and ride more, we missed the Milennium as it was parked for some reason, but more incentive to return.

I don't think I will ever be able to pay to go to Canada's wonderland again, even if it is half hour away....

I also saw a UG, r32 and a nice looking Jetta, was that anyone here?

I would post the mpeg I took, but I don't know how to upload it....

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
I'm actually headed out there for 4 days with the gf at the end of this month. I've ridden the Top Thrill Dragster already but she has not, so should be interesting, lol.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
bigdyno said:
Two weekends ago I my gf and I drove six hours to ride Top Fuel in Cedar point. We were 10 people from getting on and had to wait two hours (plus the one we had already waited) before we got on, but IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

I can't wait to go back and ride more, we missed the Milennium as it was parked for some reason, but more incentive to return.

I don't think I will ever be able to pay to go to Canada's wonderland again, even if it is half hour away....
That's what I'm talking about. Nice to see the outta state peeps and other country folk still always coming to visit. Sandusky is also crazy with waterparks. They have like 3 resort waterpark hotels now in that little area to accomodate the summer vacationer.:thumbsup: Look them up if any of you are looking for a nice place to stay.

Sorry for my excitement fellow board members. Just trying to show some home pride!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Scionic said:
So I say again, when are we meeting up there? :-D
I'm going to be gone for the next week. So I wouln't even be able to talk about this possibility for another week or so. Heading to Tennessee for Bonnaroo.:thumbsup:

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
kirk180 said:
I'm going to be gone for the next week. So I wouln't even be able to talk about this possibility for another week or so. Heading to Tennessee for Bonnaroo.:thumbsup:

I'll keep an eye on this, I want to go back and it would be cool to meet a couple of forum members.