GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

too cold!!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
It's "soo nice today" about 85 and rainy. It's the first day this week that hasn't been 100 degrees with 95%humidity. Thanks god for rain.

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
vancouver island is a cool 24 celsuis, a warm breeze blowing, very comfortable.
Gotta enjoy it while I can we get 2 months of summer and 9 months of Autum and 1 month of winter. Later

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
America is in some pretty extreme temp natonwide for the most part. I know it's upper 90's here as well (not to mention the humidity). I just got a phone call from our electric company urging us not to use the air conditioner, computers, etc and that unless we have health issues to tolerate the highest possible temps we can tolerate due to too many airconidioners and central air systems running simultaneusly. Funny thing is, I don't have mine on. I'm just camping out in the basement. That's the beauty of a finished basement (year round comfort). Stay cool everyone.

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Nice...get a Vornado air circulator, I have one and using it in the basement, no problems with the heat. But when I go upstairs...whew forget about it it's like a sauna, all that stored potential is just leaking out of everything in the house.