GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This months Motor Trend sucks...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Or at least I think so. The mag is stuffed full of exotic vehicles. Some would say great, but I'd rather have a few more obtainable reviews and write ups in it. Yeah they talk about the Mustang. But I'm not interested. Anyways, I'm just venting here because I'll never be one of those "letter to the editor" kind of guys.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
ehh its ok...me personally i love exotics esp the new Ferrari's...that new 599 is bad-fucking-ass

but to be honest i havent read through the mag enough to give my opinion of it...ill let ya know tonight after my nightly shit...lmao!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
lol:laughabove: Yeah, if all you want to read is exotics then there is much to love this month. Enjoy:thumbsup:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Freek said:
ehh its ok...me personally i love exotics esp the new Ferrari's...that new 599 is bad-fucking-ass

Last weeks Fifth Gear has a review of it... Tiff didn't really like it. Said he'd take an F430 over it. Good episode. Now screening on Channel BT :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Kirium said:
Last weeks Fifth Gear has a review of it... Tiff didn't really like it. Said he'd take a F430 over it. Good episode. Now screening on Channel BT :thumbsup:
loves the BT

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
scuderiavw said:
MT always suck, so what is new, I prefer reading Car, EVO, Top Gear

just what I was about to say...

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
After being a MT subscriber of over 15 years, I didn't renew since they have decided to change their format to horrible pictures and absolutely confusing layouts. I don't know what they were thinking, but the "new" gang has missed the mark IMO. Car and Driver rock on!

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
I have subscribed to MT for 5 years or so, and it's gotten bad. However I've been subscribed to EVO for almost 2 and it's still a great magazine. It may be time to say goodbye to MT, as it's gettin to the point where I dont read the whole thing anymore.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
dwl137 said:
I have subscribed to MT for 5 years or so, and it's gotten bad. However I've been subscribed to EVO for almost 2 and it's still a great magazine. It may be time to say goodbye to MT, as it's gettin to the point where I dont read the whole thing anymore.

Yeah that's when you know it's bad. Heck, I used to read it cover to cover even if that meant reading a Toyota Camry review.

The first half of Car is sweet till they have all those used car prices and insurance Ads (English people are weird). Same thing with Top/Fifth gear whateveritscalled.

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well i get MT for free so im not bitching about it...cuz without it i would know what the hell was going on the in the car industry

dc_candy

Drag Race Newbie
Never a fan of MT or Automobile. I get C&D and R&T, but the best is still Autoweek. I finish most mags in a week, which leaves me wanting for 3 weeks, luckily Autoweek fills the gap. Plus I get a few MC mags, so I guess I always have somethig to read.

The new 599 is one of the sexist cars I have ever seen. Maybe the F430 is better, but neither will ever been in my garage, so I will continue to fantasize about the 599.