GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock PP GTI vs G35 w/bolt ons

Calabria

Passed Driver's Ed
Was getting on my local freeway on ramp last night and this g35 ive seen a few times gets next to me. The g is lowered, wheels, intake, exhaust, maybe more but not 100% on what else. Anyway its a right banking on ramp (2 lanes) and we both are side by side and the g guns it... He got the head start and I followed suite. Down the sweeping on ramp onto the hreeway, Im holding my own especially for him having the head start. As we are on the freeway we continue to go since the traffic is light, havent let up from the start. I actually start to pull a little bit on him until we stop about a mile down. Im in a stock pp dsg gti, also have removed the spare/jack from the car, and drilled out the front intake, thats all. Hit around 12x10 by the end. First go at decently matched car in the gti so I was kinda impressed at what the car can hold in stock form.

carbongmk7

Ready to race!
Not bad. I need to look into doing the intake mod

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
not surprised, i also raced a g37, and i had a head start, he was in my blindspot the whole time until i let off gas. I only have tcu tune and vwr springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk