GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Mounted and balanced Hyper Black Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 ET45, Tire Streets Accelera 651 Sport 235/40/18 . Tires are brand new, wheels have about 17k miles on them. Perfectly straight minor imperfections only. Local pickup preferred. Pics to come shortly.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
just quick math...
Wheels new - $369x4=$1476
tires new (and still new) - $115x4=$460+ mount n balance = $550
shipping via bus freighter door to station service (easily most affordable option for bulk shipping) from Boston to Rockford/cherry valley = $209

what's a considerable amount of depreciation for the wheels at 17k miles i guess would be the question, lol

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
just quick math...
Wheels new - $369x4=$1476
tires new (and still new) - $115x4=$460+ mount n balance = $550
shipping via bus freighter door to station service (easily most affordable option for bulk shipping) from Boston to Rockford/cherry valley = $209

what's a considerable amount of depreciation for the wheels at 17k miles i guess would be the question, lol
Hey, my offer was just based on his asking price listed as 1k picked up, I think my offer was reasonable right lol

tpellegr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI S 6MT
Thanks for the interest everyone. Will have some pics up in the next few days (pending weather out here). Once they are up, please DM me and we can talk price, shipping, etc.