GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Saw a Nissan JUKE

KaiSTrikes_MKVI

Ready to race!
I was like ... WTF
someone actually bought one of these ...
I am sure there are people out there who likes to
be ... different ... but the car was like OUT there ...
like a Nissan murano mix up with a versa and lifted ...

BUT ... I did like how the rear door handle was kinda designed
to be hidden ...

I wonder ... do even Car rental places
carry these ... I can't really see a FLEET of the JUKE
but I can imagine a fleet of versas on the rental lot ...

:word:

El TexMex

Ready to race!
Yeah I'll throw the Juke in along with the Pontiac Aztec as being one of the ugliest cars. I'd rather be caught at a Justin Bieber concert before you catch me in either of those.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
The designer of the Nissan Juke was probably a confused person. It has the tailights of the 370 the front end of a murano the shape/size of a verza i've seen one in person and it really is ugly imo but some think it's "unique" i'll admit the inside isn't too bad just the outside ughhh haha

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I am embarrassed to say that 3 people in my office have purchased Jukes :( I was late to work and one actually parked my my regular spot, soiling it.

Im currently in a 2011 Maxima (on vacation) and have to say, I'm not a fan of Nissans at all.

AdvanSuper

Banned
Haters gonna hate.

emkay5

Ready to race!
Haters gonna hate.

Might as well go with neon green rims on a car that looks like a Mars rover

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Civilized_Hatch

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16' R, 19' Rabbit
I'm a sales guy at Infiniti and able to sell Nissan's as well... when this car first came out I had the same initial thoughts... it's grown on me a bit in terms of styling, and the interior isn't all that bad compared to some of the lower end Nissan's like the Versa or Sentra... yes it's taken some cues from the Z, Maxima etc... but it drives pretty good... not the CVT model, the 6spd manual is pretty punchy... Nissan's first Direct Injection motor and it's got some pep to it for sure... I'll stick to selling Infiniti's though :p

McQueen77

Banned
yeah, the juke is a horrendous looking car

Bender1

Banned

Clempson13

Ready to race!
ugh. i saw one on the road and it was just as bad as i thought it would be. they are not going to hit the demographic they were aiming for with this thing. i hope to its a 2 year and out model.