GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reflex silver color in US and Canada

Phil1

Ready to race!
Hi,

Reflex silver color is still not available for the Golf 7. I asked Customer care Canada if it will be available soon and as usual their answer is: we don't know. If you guys have better sources / info.... ??

Thanks,

Philippe

Internexus

Ready to race!
Hi,

Reflex silver color is still not available for the Golf 7. I asked Customer care Canada if it will be available soon and as usual their answer is: we don't know. If you guys have better sources / info.... ??

Thanks,

Philippe

What about purchasing a car from the US and bringing it up?

gogolf1

Ready to race!
Do you really want Reflex silver? :D

Sure, it is all about your personal taste but I often see Golf's in this color (mostly company cars) and I don't like it at all - it looks dull, well just like standard silver. Take a second look at Tungsten Silver (i believe it is the same color as mentioned by you Tungsten grey)...

When there is sunny outside it looks just like a little bit warmer silver (but not very goldish) - warmer but also deeper. When there is cloudy outside it looks darker than standard silver - just like not very warm light grey.

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
Reflex Silver is the sexiest color. Been eyeing it on the MK6... it never came. Now on the MK7 it comes stateside, but not in Canada. Honestly, this is total BS. Canada always comes last in color options.

Phil1

Ready to race!
Reflex Silver is the sexiest color. Been eyeing it on the MK6... it never came. Now on the MK7 it comes stateside, but not in Canada. Honestly, this is total BS. Canada always comes last in color options.

I encourage you (as I did) to send an e-mail to Customer care Canada to complain about this. You can go to www.vw.ca website and click to "contact us". If they get hundreds of requests, one day they will take an action about this (let's dream). Thanks!