Shadowtuy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm actually curious to, unsure to take the plunge

ug_rabbit

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
These look like just covers and dont allow you to change the pedal position like rennline.
You can't change the pedal position, but the accelerator pedal has the extended left side edge (like the Rennline extension piece), which I think would dramatically help heel-toeing.

Shadowtuy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Aren't these screwed on? You have to make holes and could offset them as you see fit

ug_rabbit

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Aren't these screwed on? You have to make holes and could offset them as you see fit
Ah, good point. I think just the extension will be enough adjustment for me. I can heel-toe fine now, but it takes conscious effort to place my foot on the brake pedal. If I place my foot how I'd like, I just barely miss the accelerator when rolling my ankle.

ug_rabbit

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
https://www.bmptuning.com/products/wct-performance-pedal-spacer-mk7

I'm told i need this to learn Heel-toe. Maybe useful?
I actually have this, had it installed for about 1500 miles. It raises the accelerator pedal to be closer to level with the brake (its lower from factory for comfort reasons). It mainly helps for heel-toeing at normal speeds during daily driving. Under hard braking during spirited driving, the accelerator is high enough to blip.

For $45 bucks, it's definitely worth it. Also, remove the clutch pedal spring and CDV if you haven't already.

Shadowtuy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm a noobish manual driver (got a year under my belt in January.) I can't swing it but he could on my car. We found that part and now I gotta buy it apparently lol