GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

paintless dent repair?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
In NY dentdoctor or denterminator, dent doctor will be a bit pricier but they have dedicated shops and better warranty on their work.

Technomaster

Cool. Mostly looking for trustworthy and quality work. The imperfections in my car are fairly light, but they bug me. I'm assuming some drunk bozos either jumped and slid off my hood... Or perhaps there was a fight and someone's elbows (or head) made 2 wide but shallow indents. Not noticeable at first until I got a car wash and I noticed the indents in the shine.

There are also some surface scratches presumably from when the person slid off the GTI.

I'll assume the dent guys would fix the dent, but I'm wondering who I'd need to take care of the scratches - can a detailer do touchup paint?

Open Road VW has a ~$259 full interior/exterior detail with claybar, steam, etc. I figure they'd be best equipped to do matching paint/scratch work, but not sure what they'd do for dents.

I'll post photos later.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Open Road VW will outsource the dent repair and scratches to guess who!!!! The dent repair guy that visits the dealers every week :) I know for a fact that Dent doctor does the touch ups on stone chips they will get the paint code but keep in mind that it will never be 100% correct but the dents usually are as if never happened

ebolamonkey

The same crap happened to me. Three dents on my hood and one on the rear passenger body panel. Haven't had the car for more than a month. Four dents on it within one week of getting to TX. Actually, four dents within the span of three days.

Anyone know of any good PDR in Besumont, TX? I am getting quotes from Dent Tech.