GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

On order:Golf 7 SE, 2.0TDi, DSG, Sunset Red.

DeTonge

Hi there folks, just wanted to say hi.

I ordered an SE, 2.0Tdi, with DSG box in Sunset Red and Shetland beige interior.

I placed my order on the 5th of Sep, the lease company tells me it should be at the dealer by the 29th of Novemebr and ready for collection soon after. Looks like the order process took approx 12 weeks.

The wait is killing me! but I am sure it will be worth it. I am really looking forward to the radar CC and DSG! I did not test drive any MK7 before I ordered it so hope I choose right.

I had a Mk6 Golf Match and then a VW Rocco GT. Currently driving a Ford C-Max which is like having gonorrhea!

Cant wait! aarrrrhhhh!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Never had The Clap, but if it's like driving a Ford, no thanks!

Good luck, not long now.

DeTonge

Delivery confirmed for this Friday, so lead time was just under 3 months from start to finish. Not too bad.

Pics to follow! :)

DeTonge

Took delivery today and they got my order wrong!!! I ordered Shetland beige interior and it came with grey!! FFS.

Guess I will have to live with it. Can't be bothered re-ordering.

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
I had a Mk6 Golf Match and then a VW Rocco GT.
Me too!
Took delivery today and they got my order wrong!!! I ordered Shetland beige interior and it came with grey!! FFS.Guess I will have to live with it. Can't be bothered re-ordering.
Oh no - muppets! You must have been well pleased when you saw it... hope thy are compensating you for the mix up. I know I would not be as understanding as you and would not accept it.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Took delivery today and they got my order wrong!!! I ordered Shetland beige interior and it came with grey!! FFS.

Guess I will have to live with it. Can't be bothered re-ordering.

Oh hell, I really feel for you. I too have Sunset Red and came pretty close to ordering the Shetland interior. Whilst the grey is fine, it's a real bummer that you didn't get what you ordered.

As Mark says, I hope the dealer/Volkswagen are compensating you for their cock-up.