GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mwoodski's 2017 GSW 4mo

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I need to get out and shoot again soon, car just never stays clean long enough lol. What are you shooting on?
an ancient nikon d7000 lol

i need to upgrade sometime.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Love the signage in the background... '3x cleaner' (than the rest of these n00bs). Great photos.
this place is super close and my local conbini pretty much.

they unfortunately play "this great original song" by some hack artists i dont want to hear over the speakers.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
this place is super close and my local conbini pretty much.

they unfortunately play "this great original song" by some hack artists i dont want to hear over the speakers.
Somehow the gas station lighting is on point even in the daytime. I interpreted the '3x cleaner' sign was an intentional composition choice/subtle flex, I love it. And we've started getting ads on gas pump screens here, it drives me up a wall.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
an ancient nikon d7000 lol

i need to upgrade sometime.

Tell Santa you want a D780 for chrimas

Somehow the gas station lighting is on point even in the daytime. I interpreted the '3x cleaner' sign was an intentional composition choice/subtle flex, I love it. And we've started getting ads on gas pump screens here, it drives me up a wall.

Find the Mute button my dude. I think it's normally third from the bottom on the right side.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Tell Santa you want a D780 for chrimas

Find the Mute button my dude. I think it's normally third from the bottom on the right side.
oh no, its not from the screen.

they play shit non-stop through the speakers in the canopy.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
tInTz

1713641139668.png

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
so as you can see in the photo above, the rear door visors aren't on the car. after i got it back from the tint shop they just felt a little too flimsy so i removed them. i brought them into work today, took off all the old, shitty tape, roughed up the surface the 3m tape sticks too on the visor and applied new tape. then threw them back on as pictured below.

1714010095493.png

im gonna order a new set of zhong zhong golf r rear window side spoilers and remove the ones i have currently on the car, before seeing how much i need to cut off of them to make the knockoff oettinger rear wing sit kosher alongside of them.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo