GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 part dump! Raleigh Yard Sale!!!

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Hey y'all!

I'm getting rid of a good amount of stuff tomorrow during a yard sale. I'll be located in Raleigh NC, near Banks RD and 401, at a neighborhood-wide yard sale. 2 things, i'm not shipping any of this stuff... so please no asky. Second, I can't hold it either, so first come first serve! Yard sale is from 8-12p Saturday 6/25 (tomorrow.)

I have pictures of some things, but other items, i've yet to take pictures of.

HERE WE GO:

MAPerformance catted downpipe with Vibrant Bung: Not sure on the mileage, >15k for sure. Comes with the resonator and all that jazz! Looking for like $250
DP.jpg
DP2.jpg

VW Roof Rack: Were new and I have a BUNCH of keys for it / the torque tool to get them on / off. Looking for $100 on that
Amazon Roof Basket: Was new, does have stickers all over the valance, but can come off!: Looking for like $80

Roofrack.jpg

AUDI RS3 Wheels (set of 4, they are staggered): I bought these from some Jabroni who curbed 2 of them, I paid to have all 4 touched up and what have you. Front's might need tires soonish, not sure on tread depth: $400, honestly just need the garage space so plz come grab.
Wheel.jpg

OTHER ITEMS WITH NO PICTURES YET:

Used Solowerk Coilovers with some iffy bump stops: $100, they had less than >10k miles on them

Vibrant Resonator: It's the one we all need to use, just don't remember the number haha, $80

P3 Digital Gauge: I never had the chance to get it installed, it sat in the vent hole but I never wired anything up, $50

Black Forest Industries 8mm & 10mm spacers for aftermarket wheels WITH the wheel bolts: $100 had them on for about 5k miles.

I might have more, but I'll add it as I find it! Like I said, it's going to be in the driveway for the Yard Sale tomorrow, so i'm not sure if it will last / sell but it'll be there!

Sorry for the quick post, but didn't even think about throwing it here for the community!