GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK 7 Question

leachmj

Passed Driver's Ed
I think that'll be week 32 for your build - weeks 29-31 inclusive is when Wolfsburg is on annual shutdown. It'll still be a 63 plate though.

Thanks for that Monkey. I am going to the dealer today, I shall ask them to explain and post the reply.

burso

Ready to race!
Spoke to Volkswagen customer services today and requested clarification on the shutdown. The lady checked with "Retails" department and confirmed the shutdown will not affect my SE model order. According to her the shutdown will only affect the GTI models. My build week is 30 W/C 22.7.2013 and on schedule :) hope this helps

mcmaddy

Ready to race!
I think you've been told a load of bolloc4s. if the factory shuts down it shuts down. sounds like another story from clueless VW. has your tracker moved to build week confirmed yet?

burso

Ready to race!
Yes it did, the tracker is at BUILD WEEK CONFIRMED. Reading the notes this is 4 weeks prior to the build date. I think it changed around the 1st of July, in which case my build weeks falls into the shutdown period. Don't know what to think about it...