GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MIB2 - Virtual Cockpit - ACC & Cruise Control and other retrofits - remote coding - ODIS online

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
Hello guys,

Wanted to create a separate thread because the members that I have cooperated with suggested me to do it.

What I can offer is:

MIB2 - retrofit and coding remotely to your VIN with ODIS online.All options will be coded and all Feature Codes(FEC) will be enabled that are possible for that.Component protection will be done online so no errors will be present on diagnosis.

Virtual Cockpit - retrofit and remote coding of immobilizer,keys and mileage to your car.Virtual Cockpit will be coded to your specific VIN.All keys must be present during coding.Mileage we can set the one you desire or transfer from old dashboard.

ACC & Cruise control - If car has front assist only we can enable Adaptive Cruise control.Also if car has no cruise control we can retrofit it and code it to your car,you just need to install proper buttons on steering wheel.

MIB2 High to MIB2.5 conversion - If you already have Harman MIB2 3G0 unit installed,we can convert that to 5NA MIB2.5 unit,so you can change only to 9.2" glass display and use old unit.

All other retrofits are supported.

Tools that are needed are:
1 - VAS5054a
2 - D-Link DUB-E100 or equivalent adapter because D-Link is not produced anymore.

All interested members can contact me here via PM or write on whatsapp +381653086899.
Feel free to write 24/7.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Virtual Cockpit - retrofit and remote coding of immobilizer,keys and mileage to your car.Virtual Cockpit will be coded to your specific VIN.All keys must be present during coding.Mileage we can set the one you desire or transfer from old dashboard.

How is this handled these days? I was under the impression you needed to request special access from VW, requiring an invoice of the dash purchased directly from VW (I know it has to be new either way), which then gives a 24hr window to allow programming.

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
With legit GeKo account there are 0 problems.
Approval can take up to 72hrs as per VW bulletin.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
With legit GeKo account there are 0 problems.
Approval can take up to 72hrs as per VW bulletin.

Does getting that approval require an invoice for the dash from purchasing directly from VW? Or can the dash be purchased anywhere, as long as it is new and unused?

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
New and unused can be coded without approval.
Mechanism is implemented to stop the use of stolen parts.
They check the FAZIT-ID and if it is good then they allow adaptation.
If dashboard is new it can't be stolen from car :)

Thomas.brian23

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Re the adaptive cruise control upgrade from standard cruise, I thought that there was some additional hardware (ABS module maybe?) that was needed in additional to the coding and new steering wheel buttons. Am I mistaken?

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
It depends on ABS part number,but sometimes it is needed yes.
My post was referring from no cruise to normal cruise control.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
Highly recommend him! Sima took care of my Virtual Cockpit install that the dealer screwed up.

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
Highly recommend him! Sima took care of my Virtual Cockpit install that the dealer screwed up.
Thank you,we aim to please :)

antoniopeligros

Car(s)
Golf 7
Good morning. I would like to know if I buy a used digital odometer, can you install it too or is it impossible to install and code scrapped odometers?

Thanks

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
Hello it can be possible yes.
It would be good if you can find out VIN of the used cockpit so i can check it before you buy.

antoniopeligros

Car(s)
Golf 7
Y I already bought it from a junkyard. I can find out the VIM by asking. Can the kilometers be changed? Going up I know that it is possible but going down I don't know. Thanks my friend

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
Not possible,only on my bench.
Send me VIN of second hand cockpit in PM and we find out if possible to adapt.

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
I'd definitely be interested in adding ACC to me SE (which has the front radar assist.) What does enabling that entail?