• IMG_3439.jpg
    IMG_3439.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

onehappyrainbow

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mk7.5 GoRf
Interested. Can you send/upload a better picture showing the entire headrest of both? Want to make sure these are the driver and passenger parts and not the middle. Any rips/tears?

JSUN1

Passed Driver's Ed
That's certainly a good price and a good upgrade but they don't look like stock VW part, I could be wrong but mine European type low profile rear headrests are factory parts I bought from e-acca and they have matching stitching and material that aside low profile rears are great upgrade and I highly recommend you'll have FULL view out you back window. One of the best things I've done for my Mk7 even though they cost $365 for the pair! To me they were worth every penny.

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
That's certainly a good price and a good upgrade but they don't look like stock VW part, I could be wrong but mine European type low profile rear headrests are factory parts I bought from e-acca and they have matching stitching and material that aside low profile rears are great upgrade and I highly recommend you'll have FULL view out you back window. One of the best things I've done for my Mk7 even though they cost $365 for the pair! To me they were worth every penny.
Or ditch the headrests and get a set of blanking plugs from cjm for less than 50 bucks

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Or ditch the headrests and get a set of blanking plugs from cjm for less than 50 bucks

And look like a mid 80's Chevy Caprice rollin' dirty.

My rear euro headrests were probably my most favorite addition to my car. I just like them. My cash, my problem.

-DK-

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I’ll take these if still available. PM sent

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
And look like a mid 80's Chevy Caprice rollin' dirty.

My rear euro headrests were probably my most favorite addition to my car. I just like them. My cash, my problem.
Not judging, I'd like to get them, but not 300 dollars like to get them.

Reactions: krs