GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Just Released - P3 Cars Boost Gauge $199 w/ Free Shipping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
If you are familiar with P3 Cars, they are the designers of the perfect gauge for Audi and Volkswagens. We are proud to run their gauges in every single one of Modded Euros Project cars.

They have just released a brand new gauge after listening to the market who was looking for a digital vented boost gauge that also offers battery voltage readings without all the other features at a great price.

Features:
- Precise Color Match and OEM Integration
- Boost and Vacuum with integrated boost sensor.
- Battery Voltage readings with quick-look and sleep-check.
- Optional Auto-Dim or Manual Dimmer
- Includes Digital Display, AuxBox w/Sensor, Vac Tubing, Wiring, Wire-taps, Zip-Ties

P3 Cars Boost Gauge - Red/White (Mk7 Golf, GTI) - CLICK FOR INFO

-------------------------------------------------------
P3 Cars Boost Gauge - Blue/White (Mk7 Golf R) - CLICK FOR INFO

-------------------------------------------------------

This introductory price is limited and may change. Supplies are limited but ready to ship out. Vented options are available for an additional cost.

Last edited:

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
Seriously?!?! I just ordered mine last week and paid $349 from you guys... Ugh that sucks

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
This one look like it's only has a couple functions. That's why it's a lot cheaper.

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Seriously?!?! I just ordered mine last week and paid $349 from you guys... Ugh that sucks

It is not the same gauge. this is a Boost gauge only and requires little more install time as you basically install it just like any other boost gauge with vac/wiring but the display is a vented option

LG3MK7

Ready to race!
Interesting. Boost and battery voltage. I never really use all the features when I had it on my mk6 so I might bite. Does it still plug in to obd2?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Matt15GTI

Ready to race!
It is not the same gauge. this is a Boost gauge only and requires little more install time as you basically install it just like any other boost gauge with vac/wiring but the display is a vented option

Copy that. Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.