GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jiffy Lube!(You'll Need It Because They Rape You!)

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
thats fucking sick... some DA or attorney general should be knocking at their door

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
damn its a big problem... some one really should put them out of buisness... its just wrong

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Nimble said:
Wow, that's a great reason to not watch a video that might benefit you. :clap:

there is enough synopsis in this thread to know what the clip is of and there are other links showing what jiffy loob is doing... your comments are a little harsh

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Vivid said:
there is enough synopsis in this thread to know what the clip is of and there are other links showing what jiffy loob is doing... your comments are a little harsh
he's the guy that believes any wheels 18" and up are an insult to the GTI.

Nimble

Oval Champion
alf said:
he's the guy that believes any wheels 18" and up are an insult to the GTI.

This is the punk kid that believes anything he types is correct. You're lame thanks for holding onto the grudge.

P.S. my car is still faster than yours....remember noobie, more weight=slower car alfie.

Nimble

Oval Champion
Vivid said:

Thanks, I'll jot that down.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Nimble said:
This is the punk kid that believes anything he types is correct. You're lame thanks for holding onto the grudge.

P.S. my car is still faster than yours....remember noobie, more weight=slower car alfie.
who cares? i didnt know we were competing for fastest car on the board, i didnt get the memo. we have about the same mods, u just have wheels that save you OMG about 10lbs! GOOD FOR YOU! LETS GET YOU A COOKIE!

and sir, you are ignorrant to believe that im having a pissing contest with you over something as dumb as how fast someone goes. so go ahead and talk all you want about how fast you are, you do it as if it was going out of style anyway.

alf

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
whoa...how did all of this turn into this shit? anyone that goes to jiffy lube is a dumbass anyway, so why does anyone care about the bad business practices they conduct??? anyone that cares about their car, vw or not, wouldn't give jiffy lube the time of day.

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hmm... well I had a "hook-up" last time I went to Jiffy Lube on my old Integra because I had a friend who worked there. My oil filter and oil was changed. I knew it because right after I drove off, my car was a lot more responsive. Also, I checked for the oil filter.

HOWEVER, the guy who drove my car back to the car park did a quick high rpm launch. Oh well... boys will be boys.