GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Inspection

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I passed! Didn't think I was gonna cuz I checked "readiness" before I went thru with Obdeleven and this is what it came back with. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I thought those not "completed" and "not activated" were gonna do me in. This was in New Jersey
Screenshot_20231228-143553.png

Last edited:

alvincurtains

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
hey! fellow jersey human here.
this is while tunes on APR still?

I have the dtr6054 turbo and apr tune which they say is stage 3.
I have to get inspected in march lol.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

Ya APR stage 2. I did not think I was gonna pass. Went to Mays Landing fwiw. Thought I was gonna have to go to plan B

Belthasar

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 GSW 4Mo 6MT
Over here in the commonwealth of PA, I believe we're allowed one or two "not ready" statuses and can still pass. I suspect NJ has a similar allowance. The "not activated" things you see are probably systems that our models simply are not equipped with.

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
It goes to show once again why I'm not a betting man. Cuz I'da bet it wasn't gonna pass which is great cuz now it's something I don't need to worry about for two more years

Mcgill23

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7 gti
Over here in the commonwealth of PA, I believe we're allowed one or two "not ready" statuses and can still pass. I suspect NJ has a similar allowance. The "not activated" things you see are probably systems that our models simply are not equipped with.
I just got an R and im not sure itll pass. Got from a dealership but i think its apr stage 2 with no cat but havent inspected enough. Not sure how to check readiness now. I used to use my accessport on my gti

berserker6

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I just got an R and im not sure itll pass. Got from a dealership but i think its apr stage 2 with no cat but havent inspected enough. Not sure how to check readiness now. I used to use my accessport on my gti
I checked readiness (fwiw) and posted the pic above with Obdeleven

Covelight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R

You should pass. I live in NYC and have the DTR on my R. When my R was in the shop due to wastegate actuator issues, they got the car inspected and I passed without any issues. Stock fueling at the time/still currently stock fueling until funds clear up.