GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Important PSA regarding improperly built TPC20 Turbos

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
P

does keesh not know that he doesn’t need to hit send after typing 10words… or was he just breathes in between

It's just how kids type these days. Fr fr no cap.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I think this belongs back in the general discussion area. I have never shielded companies from bad press, if they want bad press to go away, then they should right customers appropriately. With that said, please refrain from generalizations and false accusations without proof about companies if you can help it.

Enjoy

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Just have a blind pole for how many people own TPC turbos and one that shows failure or working.
Unfortunately, a lot of people with bad turbos don't know they are bad. They think they just have a lot of lag because of "big turbo". Or their tuners tell them it's fine.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Okay. Tell me the exact number of turbos that TPC has sold. Then, send me their email logs and phone logs of complaints. When you can give me real numbers like that, come back.

I'm giving you as real numbers as we can get. I'm not even including people that have contacted me over the internet, I'm keeping it as fair as possible.

If you don't understand the numbers and why, it's okay, as long as other people do.
Relax I already said they're probably at 100% failure rate... possibly even higher by the sound of it

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Umm.. I said 6 turbos, 4 are bad is 66%. Did I say 60% of TPC turbos are definitely bad? No. I said I wouldn't be surprised if 60% were bad. And look, "randomly" we came upon that number. Huh.

I think you're making assumptions and injecting them as facts. We should stop. I'll agree to disagree with you.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

"out of 6, 60% are bad. did i say 60% are bad? no. i said probably 60% are bad. and look, these 60% are bad. but i did not say that. you're making assumptions"

Last edited:

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

"out of 6, 60% are bad. did i say 60% are bad? no. i said probably 60% are bad. and look, these 60% are bad. but i did not say that. you're making assumptions"

yea, I don't think you have a good grasp of logic. I'll try one last time. Out of the 6 TPC turbos Jay and I know personally, over 60% of them are bad. Are you denying that as truth? What are you trying to say? This is a small sample size, I explained again and again and again why we are using this small sample size. I know it hurts you because the numbers look bad for what you want reality to be.. But just let it go man. It's a small sample size. You don't have to extrapolate if you don't want to.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I recently had the pleasure of upgrading my MK7 GTI with the Turbo TPC20, and I am ecstatic to share my exceptional experience. This impressive turbocharger not only transformed the performance of my vehicle but also proved to be a pinnacle of reliability, speed, and high-quality craftsmanship.

First and foremost, the Turbo TPC20 has proven itself to be an incredibly reliable addition to my MK7 GTI. Its robust construction and meticulous engineering ensure consistent performance even under demanding driving conditions. With the Turbo TPC20, I have peace of mind knowing that it can handle the increased power output without compromising its dependability. Whether I'm taking spirited drives on winding roads or pushing the limits on the track, the Turbo TPC20 delivers unwavering reliability.

When it comes to speed, the Turbo TPC20 takes the driving experience to a whole new level. The turbocharger's optimized design and advanced technology provide an exhilarating boost, delivering instant power when you need it the most. The acceleration is smooth and effortless, allowing for rapid overtaking and a thrilling driving experience. The Turbo TPC20 truly amplifies the GTI's already impressive performance, ensuring every journey is filled with excitement and adrenaline.

One aspect that sets the Turbo TPC20 apart from the competition is its exceptional quality. Built to the highest standards, this turbocharger boasts superior craftsmanship and durability. Its precision-engineered components ensure long-lasting performance, making it a reliable companion for countless miles. Additionally, the Turbo TPC20 seamlessly integrates with the MK7 GTI's existing systems, maintaining the vehicle's integrity while enhancing its capabilities.

Furthermore, the Turbo TPC20 is backed by a team of experts dedicated to customer satisfaction. Their commitment to delivering top-notch support and technical expertise ensures a hassle-free experience throughout the installation and beyond. Whether you have questions, need assistance, or simply want to discuss the incredible performance of your MK7 GTI with the Turbo TPC20, their friendly and knowledgeable team is always there to lend a hand.

In conclusion, the Turbo TPC20 for MK7 GTI is an exceptional upgrade that guarantees unmatched reliability, breathtaking speed, and outstanding quality. Its robust design, exhilarating performance, and top-notch craftsmanship make it a standout choice for enthusiasts who demand the best.