GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ideas or news of Garmin mounts for mk7??

thez99

Go Kart Champion
So the car I opted for unfortunately did not have NAV, not a big deal but my mk6 did have it and so I'm a bit spoiled by that. I'll likely be looking at a Garmin to use instead, but wondering if anyone has found a mount for the Garmins that work well with the mk7. I know specifically I had a mount for a Garmin unit that fit in my bmw 135i, fit right inside part of the under-dash trim. Almost like it was meant to fit there, but it was an outside company, not made by BMW or anything.

Just wondering because I will never use a suction cup mount, I think those are so fucking stupid, I see idiots driving around with em stuck the middle of their windshield all the time, dumbasses. I'd rather have it mounted somewhere right below the dash, etc. within eyesight range.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Nevermind, i searched and remembered the ProClips. Had one for my mk5 a while back. Just ordered that, fits OVER the left mid vent, clips under the trim. Thing is solid looking, more expensive but ALOT better than the cheap ass lookalikes you find on ebay n shit. I'll post pictures once i have it on