GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I need a new engine at 48k miles, pre owned warranty voided by stage 1 tune

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
@gti925 Home printed but a copy of ap guys Subaru Wrx 2015+ mount. I loved their idea but not paying the 50-60$ for a 3d printed part that costs 2$ to make.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@gti925 Home printed but a copy of ap guys Subaru Wrx 2015+ mount. I loved their idea but not paying the 50-60$ for a 3d printed part that costs 2$ to make.

Can you share the stl file?

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
I can but I don’t want to. I had to buy the mount, reverse engineer it then sell the one I bought. Call me cheap but it was done out of principle because I refused to pay such ridiculous prices, I believe 60$. And it cost me hours to make, so 10x more in earning potential than if I just paid them their 60$. But I’m a bull and didn’t appreciate their profit margin.

I don’t want money for it, nor do I want someone selling them on eBay for 20$ off of my and ap guys’ work. So that’s why it’s a no, otherwise I’d be selling them, something I had considered when angry at their ridiculous 60$ price. Have changed my mind since.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I can but I don’t want to. I had to buy the mount, reverse engineer it then sell the one I bought. Call me cheap but it was done out of principle because I refused to pay such ridiculous prices, I believe 60$. And it cost me hours to make, so 10x more in earning potential than if I just paid them their 60$. But I’m a bull and didn’t appreciate their profit margin.

I don’t want money for it, nor do I want someone selling them on eBay for 20$ off of my and ap guys’ work. So that’s why it’s a no, otherwise I’d be selling them, something I had considered when angry at their ridiculous 60$ price. Have changed my mind since.

I can respect that. While I can say I wouldn't have any desire to print them out using your .stl files and sell them online, you don't know me and have no way to trust what I say. And I appreciate not wanting someone else to make a profit off your work.

If you change your mind back about printing them yourself and selling them, let me know as I'd gladly pay ~$20 for one.